St. Hilary’s Primary School accepts 2017-18 Grade Three application. Admission assessment and interview will be arranged for eligible candidates when vacancies become available.
- Submission of Application
The applicants are required to submit the application form and documents (listed at the back of the application form) by post to the following address:
St. Hilary’s Primary School
G/F, General Office
6 Wan Tau Street
- All documents must be printed on A4 paper and double-sided, only paper documents will be accepted. Please do not hand in CDs, portfolio… etc.
- Documents submitted by fax or e-mail are not accepted.
- Application with irrelevant documents or incomplete payment will not be processed.
- Upon receipt of the application package, a confirmation mail / email will be sent to the applicant within 7 working days.
- Selection Procedures
Spaces are very competitive. Eligible candidates will be invited for assessment and interview when vacancies become available.
For Grade Three admission assessment, it includes written tests in Chinese, English and Mathematics (English Paper) and will be conducted on the same day. Each paper takes approximately 50 minutes. After the written test, candidates who meet the requirements will be further arranged to attend an interview. For those who failed in the written test or interview, they will also receive written notification by post in 2 weeks.
- Confirmation of Enrollment
The successful applicants will be notified by post. Parents are required to register before the due date to secure the school place.
Data Privacy Notice:
- All private data related to the Admission Process is handled in full compliance of all HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines
- All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admissions data of those unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org