St. Hilary’s welcomes students of all nationalities and backgrounds for Grade One to Six Admission. For any enquiries, please feel free to contact our General Office: Tel.: (852) 2338 7109, Email: [email protected]
1. Important Dates and Deadlines
SH Information Days:
- SH Information Day (1): (FB Online Live): 3rd April 2020 [Watch it again!]
- SH Information Day (2): (FB Online Live): 30th May 2020[Watch it again!]
- SH Information Day (3): (FB Online Live): 19th September 2020[Watch it again!]
- Diamond Hill Campus Tour for Parents (1): 10th October 2020
- SH Information Day (4): 22nd May 2021
- Diamond Hill Campus Tour for Parents (2): 29th May 2021
Arrangement for 2022-2023 Grade One Admissions:
- Online Application: 19th July – 26th September 2021
- Interview: 23rd October or 30th October 2021
- Result of application: 19th November 2021 (by 5pm)
- Student Registration: 22nd November- 27th November 2021
2. Admissions Criteria
- Each student is assessed prior to being admitted to the school.
- Applicants must be age appropriate for the year.
- There must be space available in the year band assigned.
- Families agree to embrace the school’s vision, mission, values and educational philosophy.
3. How to Apply
- Join a school tour and our information day.
- Fill in the application form
- School Year: 2022-23 Grade 1 (Online application) (19th July – 26th September 2021)
- School Year: 2021-22 Grade 1-6 [Limited Seats] (Online application)
- Application fee $200
- Interview will be conducted in English and Chinese
- Interview Content
- Group activities, individual interview
- Admissions Criteria
- Behaviour, communication, creativity, attentiveness, collaboration, recalling, comprehension, memory and problem-solving skills.
- Parents have to bring the originals and copies of the followings to attend the interview:
- Birth certificate (for children born in Hong Kong) or travel document with the page containing ‘Permitted date’ chop information (for children born overseas)
- Hong Kong identity card (if any)
- K3 Student Handbook (with recent photo)
- School report cards (K1 & K2)
- A portfolio is NOT needed. If the school report(s) cannot completely reflect the talent of the applicant, parents can submit a maximum of three A4-sized photocopy of certificates of other achievements or attach a brief written introduction.
6. Data Privacy Notice
- All private data related to the Admission Process shall be handled in full compliance with all Hong Kong laws, ordinances, and guidelines of Education Bureau.
- All information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admissions data of those unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
7. Result of Application
- We will inform the parents through email/SMS.