St. Hilary’s welcomes students of all nationalities and backgrounds for Grade One to Five Admission. For any enquiries, please feel free to contact our General Office: Tel.: (852) 2338 7109, Email: [email protected]
1. Important Days and Deadlines
Arrangement for 2018-19 Grade One to Five Admissions:
- St. Hilary’s Primary School (Tai Po) G3-4: limited school places available
- VNSAA St. Hilary’s School (Kowloon) G2-4: limited school places available
Arrangement for 2019-20 Grade One Admissions:
- Online Application: 20th July, 2018 – 15th September, 2018
- School Information Day: 9th September, 2018
- Interview: 27th October or 3rd November, 2018
- Result of application: before 22nd November, 2018
- Student Registration: 26th November-1st December, 2018
2. Admissions Criteria
- Each student is assessed prior to being admitted to the school.
- Applicants must be age appropriate for the year.
- There must be space available in the year band assigned.
- Families agree to embrace the school’s vision, mission, values and educational philosophy.
3. How to Apply
- Join a school tour and our information day.
- Fill in the application form
- Interview will be conducted in English and Chinese
- Interview Content
- Group activities, individual interview
- Admissions Criteria
- Behaviour, communication, creativity, attentiveness, collaboration, recalling, comprehension, memory and problem-solving skills.
- Parents have to bring the originals and copies of the followings to attend the interview:
- Birth certificate (for children born in Hong Kong) or travel document with the page containing ‘Permitted date’ chop information (for children born overseas)
- Hong Kong identity card (if any)
- K3 Student Handbook (with recent photo)
- School report cards (K1 & K2)
- A portfolio is NOT needed. If the school report(s) cannot completely reflect the talent of the applicant, parents can submit a maximum of three A4-sized photocopy of certificates of other achievements or attach a brief written introduction.
6. Data Privacy Notice
- All private data related to the Admission Process shall be handled in full compliance with all Hong Kong laws, ordinances, and guidelines of Education Bureau.
- All information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admissions data of those unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
7. Result of Application
- We will inform the parents through email/SMS.