St. Hilary’s Primary School welcomes students of all nationalities and backgrounds for Grade One to Five Admission. For any enquiries, please feel free to contact our General Office of Taipo Campus: Tel.: (852) 2338 7109, Email: [email protected]
1. Admissions Criteria
- Each student is assessed prior to being admitted to the school.
- Applicants must be age appropriate for the year.
- There must be space available in the year band assigned.
- Families agree to embrace the school’s vision, mission, values and educational philosophy.
2. How to Apply
- Only applicants who have completed and submitted the online application form will be invited for interviews.
- “Through-train” Mode: St Hilary’s Kindergarten
- The graduates of St. Hilary’s Kindergarten are exempted from the Grade One interview.
- After receiving your online application, you will receive an email from our staff within 5 working days to acknowledge the receipt of your application and inform you about the arrangement of interview for your child. If you can’t receive any emails after 5 working days, please call us at (852) 2338 7109.
- Interview will be conducted in English and Chinese
- Interview Content
- Group activities, individual interview
- Admissions Criteria
- Behaviour, communication, creativity, attentiveness, collaboration, recalling, comprehension, memory and problem-solving skills.
- Parents have to bring the originals and copies of the followings to attend the interview:
- Birth certificate (for children born in Hong Kong) or travel document with the page containing ‘Permitted date’ chop information (for children born overseas)
- Hong Kong identity card (if any)
- School report cards (K1 & K2)
- Application fee of $50.00 (by cheque). Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “St. Hilary’s Primary School”
- Portfolio is NOT needed. If the school report cannot completely reflects the talent of the applicant, parents can submit a maximum of three A4-sized photocopy of certificates of other achievements or attach a brief written introduction.
5. Data Privacy Notice
- All private data related to the Admission Process shall be handled in full compliance with all Hong Kong laws, ordinances, and guidelines of Education Bureau.
- All information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admissions data of those unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
6. Result of Application
- We will inform the parents through email.