- Encompass personal and society issues, moral education, civic duties, personal hygiene, Chinese and Western cultures
- Emphasis is placed on traditional Chinese beliefs and core values such as filial piety
- Project-based active learning that nurtures problem solving skills and collaboration
- Develop critical thinking skills and explore different ways of thinking
- Encourage an appreciation of our local Hong Kong community, with the mind set of a culturally aware global citizen
- Develop students to be informed, responsible, adaptable and innovative talents, who develop a lifelong love of learning, and become moral and ethical members of society.